OrSense provides a medical device that is an innovative non-invasive monitoring technologies for continuous and spot measurements of blood parameters. Their current focus is non-invasive hemoglobin testing for the detection of anemia in diverse clinical settings. It measures and displays arterial blood hemoglobin (Hb) and pulse rate (PR) values.
The products are based on their revolutionary, proprietary, SpectOLightTM Occlusion Spectroscopy technology, enabling easy and accurate measurements of blood parameters under extreme conditions by overcoming key obstacles that hinder the performance of competing technologies.
The device is composed of a reusable ring-shaped sensore probe that fits on the subject's singer, and a portable desktop monitor that calculates and displays the measurement result. The monitor features an easy-to-read backlit liquid crystal display (LCD) that presents the patient's Hb and PR.
- Non-invasive, accurate monitoring of Hb level and pulse rate
- Immediate, on-line measurement
- European CE Marking approved
- Safe, easy to operate, no biohazard material handling
- Perfect for anemia screening at point of care
- Adopted by blood banks and hospitales in over 55 countries